Principal Lecturer (Teaching) / Programme Leader
Lincoln School of Film & Media
College of Arts
About Clementine Monro
Programme Leader for BA (Hons) & MA Photography. Principal Lecturer in the College of Arts.
Responsible for the development and delivery of the BA (Hons) Photography Programme and the MA Photography Programme. Clem also lectures at undergraduate and postgraduate levels in Photography, within the Lincoln School of Film and Media. She is year tutor for BA (Hons) Photography level 1.
MA by Research in Art
— University of Lincoln,
BFA in Visual Communications (hons)
Practice as Research
Research Groups Memberships
- LSFM Research Seminar Group
- Morrad, Annie and Monro, Clementine (2016) A Visual and Sound Response to the Space and Place of Nettleham Hall. In: Space and Place Conference, 1 - 3 September 2016, Mansfield College, Oxford.
- Monro, Clementine (2014) The architectural ruin: communicating the encounter of absence. In: Time, Space and the Body. 4th Global Conference, September 20th - 22nd 2014, Oxford, England.
- Monro, Clementine (2013) Ruins of architecture: communicating the encounter. In: Fourth International Conference on The Image, 18th - 19th October 2013, University Center Chicago, Chicago, USA.
- Monro, Clementine (2012) Derelict architectural space and the photograph. In: 7th International Conference on The Arts in Society, 23rd - 25th July 2012, Liverpool, John Moores University, Liverpool, England.
ILM level 3- Leadership and Management
— Institute of Leadership and Management, 2016
— Associate Fellow - Higher Education Academy, 2015